Following on from the analyses, texts and research papers that he has produced, Éric PICHET regularly receives invitations from public bodies, companies or universities in France or abroad to speak at various conferences or seminar.
Some of the main themes that he has covered on such occasions include :
- Stock exchanges and financial markets, Dysfunctions in contemporary monetary systems
- New actors in finance (Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Pension Funds, Sovereign Wealth Funds)
- Corporate governance principles in listed companies
- Changes in modern tax systems
- From hypermodernity to ultra-modernity
Different media outlets interview Éric PICHET regularly for explanations and comments relating to taxation or finance (L’Expansion, Le Nouvel Economiste, TF1, France2, France3, Canal+, M6, LCI, Revue droit fiscal, The Guardian, Time…).