Recap of Éric PICHET’s career.
Éric PICHET is a French national born on 23 July 1960.
- 2015 : Université de Paris II ASSA, PhD in Law
- 2008 : Université du Littoral Côte d’Opale, HDR (Habilitation à Diriger les Recherches, French post doctoral degree to supervise PhD student) in Management Sciences
- 2006 : Université du Littoral Côte d’Opale, PhD in Management Sciences
- 2001 : KEDGE Business School, IMPI Postgraduate Programme’s Specialised Master in Wealth & Real Estate Management
- 1987 : Paris Staff College, Staff Officer Diploma
- 1985 : HEC Paris School of Management, MSc in Management
Director of The Wealth & Real Estate Institute (IMPI)
A KEDGE Business School’s Postgraduate Programme, since 2000. IMPI website
Associate Researcher at LAREFI
Research centre at the University of Bordeaux IV
Associate Researcher at CEFEP
Research center at the University of PANTHEON-ASSAS
Professor of Economics
at KEDGE Business School since 1993.
Professor of Finance
at the French Society of Financial Analysts Training Center SFAF since 1990.
Independent financial expert and APM expert
Association Progrès du Management, www.apm.fr since 2000
Member of the Board (Independent non executive director)
Partner of diffrent companies
- Prométhée conseil, cabinet de conseil en gestion de patrimoine indépendant.
- Bayard Finance, cabinet de conseil en gestion de patrimoine indépendant.
- January 2005 - May 2010, Reims / Paris, Reims Management School : Director of RMS International Financial Analysis Postgraduate programme, Independent Director
- 1987-1993, Paris, CHOLET DUPONT (stockbroker) : Derivatives trader, Head of Options desk
Membership in professional bodies
- The French Society of Financial Analysts SFAF (Société Française des Analystes Financiers), affiliate of Certified International Investment Analysts (CIIA), (www.sfaf.com).
- The French Institute of Directors IFA (Institut français des Administrateurs) (www.ifa-asso.com). Member of the Research Centre, in charge of the relationship with the French Business Schools
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Fellow.
- « Convergence between corporate governance practices in the large publicly listed companies with dispersed shareholdings », 2006
- « General Theory of Social and Tax Expenditures », 2015
French « HDR » (authorization to supervise PhD students), thesis
- « An Hypermodern analysis of contemporary social governances », 2008